Can I transport a Title II firearm across state lines if it is change to Title I?

While I would ALWAYS suggest that any individual who owns aSBR/SBS NFA Firearm submit and receive an approved 5320.20 before crossing state lines, the BATFE has issued a letter that where the individual temporarily converts a Title II firearm to a Title 1 firearm, he/she may take it across state lines without submitting and receiving an approved 5320.20. You can see the letter below:


Leave a comment

Filed under ATF, Firearms Law, Gun Trusts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s