The Rockwell 2016 Every Day Carry Conference will bring together subject matter experts on all aspects of everyday carry. Now, more than ever, with the state of today’s world, you alone are responsible for your own safety and that of your loved ones. Presenters will be giving presentations on the following EDC topics: Mindset, Firearms, Items for EDC, What NOT to Carry, Medical, Vehicle, PA specific law, Women’s EDC, EDC with children, Knives, etc.
The day will finish with a panel discussion, including answering questions from attendees.
- Jared Ross (Rockwell Tactical) – Medical EDC
- Abby Ross (Rockwell Tactical) – EDC with Children
- Nate Murr (Rockwell Tactical) – EDC Mindset
- Gary Marr (Tremis Tactical Response) – Every Day Carry
- William Redheffer (Rockwell Tactical/ATAC) – EDC Knives
- Baraka James (MASF) – Every Day Carry
- Adam Kraut (Firearms Industry Consulting Group) – PA Firearms Law
- Erin O’Donnell (A Girl and a Gun) – Female EDC
- Kristy (TacTissy) – Female EDC
- Jon Patton (The Gun Collective) – MC